Garage Door Maintenance Plan
At Accurate Door, we know that you rely on your garage door every day. You need it to open and close reliably and you need it to do so in a way that is safe for you and for everyone else in your family, too. That’s why we offer our Garage Door Maintenance Plan. Get a yearly maintenance visit that includes:
- A 23-point inspection covering all major failure points on your garage door and opener
- A battery change for your keypad, opener, and other transmitters
- Light bulb changes for any rough-service bulbs so you don’t have to drag out your ladder or order special batteries
The Benefits of Garage Door Maintenance
Not sure if garage door maintenance is for you? We get it! Here are just a few of the benefits that maintenance could have in your home:
- Take care of your yearly maintenance. This is the recommended service interval since your garage door is the largest moving object in your home.
- Keep your warranty intact. Some manufacturers will void your warranty if you don’t get annual service on your garage door.
- Stay safe at home. Over 55 people are injured, maimed, or killed by garage doors every day. Make sure your family stays safe when you get your garage door maintained each year.
Whether you’re part of our program or not, we would be happy to come out and maintain your garage door. Call today to schedule your appointment or to get answers to questions like, “How often do I need garage door maintenance?”. We’ll be there soon or get you the answers you need so you can make wise choices for your home and your family. Call today to schedule your garage door maintenance or to find out more. Call Accurate Door for Garage Door Maintenance Today!
Before and After Transformation
We're The Garage Door Experts
When you work with us our team guarantees a remarkable experience. From your first contact with us, to the time of repair or installation, we will make sure you are taken care of.
Driven by Heart
Here at Accurate Door, we are experts driven by passion. That means we do things from the heart and truly care about our customers and the service we provide. No matter what, we are there for you.
The Accurate Way
Four generations of concepts led us to formulate processes and procedures for doing things right. It’s in these details and the consistency that we excel, and we will serve your family and business the Accurate Way.